* Managing recruitment activities for sourcing best talent from diverse sources after identifying requirements.
* To source the right fit for an organization through different channels, Job Portals, Mail Blasting, professional sites, networking, head hunting, Employee References and Self-Data Bank.
* Ensuring effective execution of the selection process, Post joining activities, Employee files, Induction for new joiners in the city office.
* Working with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations, employee grievances.
* Recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
* Analyzing data for attrition and retention management thereby providing inputs.
* Implement the performance management processes.
* Facilitates and implements L&D programs (career development, assessment centers and career path implementation) required by local or regional area.
* Ensuring MIS database of employees and keeping track of various aspects such as checking the headcount status, manpower cost analysis as well as the attrition rate.
* Responsible for complete exit process in the city, Plan out the ways to reach at employees to communicate the F&F status and finalize the recovery schedule and ensure the closure of full and Final Settlement and Exit.
* Implementation of end-to-end HR projects and processes on city level in the assigned city/district/locality.
* . Good at Understanding of PF / ESIC/ PT importance.
* Should have experience in other HR functions
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and make decisions under pressure.
* Proficiency with various software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
Who should Join:-
* Open and positive personality.
* Constructive and problem solving thinking.
* Ability to deliver on time.
* Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment.
* Good verbal and written communication