Qualification : MBA - Sales & Marketing +
B. Tech (Not in Computers)
BSC Chemistry, BSC Micro Biology,B. Pharm, BSC Botony
Experience: 5- 12 yrs
Industry: FMCG or Pharma - OTC Division.
Male candidate only - due to long working hours.
Position: Sr. Marketing Executive/ Assistant Marketing Manager
1. Implement new product development initiatives
2. Assist the manager and implement wide variety of necessary elements such as strategy, implementing plans operating standards, for the growth of various products and company as whole.
3. Understand potential of product categories and identify most potential pockets for concentrated efforts and optimum results.
4. . Scan and implement developmental plans to penetrate existing and new markets.
5. Monitoring sales trends and developing an appropriate activation strategy.
6. Brand planning, revenue, margin planning, and budgeting.
7. Forecast demand as per market requirements and manage the inventory pipeline ensuring ready availability of products.
8. Work with regional office on designing and implementing prospecting and client contact system.
9. Assist the business to meet its objectives, live the values and culture to practice the companies policies.
10. Work with business innovation department to develop new ideas for reaching end user markets using latest electronic technologies.
11. Market research and competitors analysis.
12. Maintain liaison with external and internal suppliers, assisting in commissioning and delivery of marketing material.
13. Excel, understanding of financials
14. Should have hands-on experience of handling / co-ordinating with mid / large sized media & creative agencies
Established in the year 1993, New Era has been in the business of understanding talent needs... of different organizations and providing solutions for it. New Era hires consultants with specialization in different domains to provide procurement solutions across all the domains. We have been very fortunate to serve some of the top names of both the IT and the non IT Industry. We provide end to end staffing solutions and help candidates to be placed across Asia, USA and Europe.
New Era also provides Training and Development solutions to our clients which help enriching the performance of their Human Capital. Our training and development initiative ‘TRUTH’ offers complete and measurable ‘Aptitude Development Solutions’ in areas like Leadership Development, Time Management, Corporate Communications, Presentation Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Marketing Skills etc.
New Era values its Human Capital the most and is totally committed towards providing them with adequate training and development programmes at a regular basis. This helps their grooming and also equips them with the knowledge of the latest Industry practices. We at New Era always follow the 3‘i’s which we believe are the pillars of our success. Read full description