Job Description: Candidate should be a Diploma / B.E. in electrical with 2+ years’ experience with utility solar plant designing and calculations. Ability to develop and design (with drawings) utility scale solar power plants as per requirements. Awareness of relevant IS & International codes for electrical norms. Should be familiar with the objective, contents and work process of the following deliverables, acquired by working through Basic/Detailed Engineering packages of Energy/Infrastructure sector projects and deliver them in budgeted time.
• Understand the project specific and must have worked on solar power plant installation
• Ability to design and develop utility solar power plants
• Ability to develop design drawings and calculations for utility solar power plants
• Design of electrical SLD for solar plant drawings as per requirement
• Ability to create BOM as per solar plant requirement
• Knowledge on HT design and calculations
• Site Supervision of electrical work within the time frame and within the Budget
• Estimation and costing of electrical works associated with solar plants
• Knowledge of electrical cable design and loss calculation etc.
• Design and experience in inverters sizing, transformer sizing, switchgear, breaker sizing, cables calculation etc as per plant requirement
• Knowledge and experience of load flow analysis and experience on AUTOCAD
• Understanding the electrical drawings (AutoCAD) & Handling of site contractors
• Designing solar plant components, HT calculations, Switchyards, trenching, Bus bar calculation etc.
• Ability to verify the installation of electrical components as per design and calculations
• Survey for electrical design and drawings for designing the solar plants
• Knowledge of electrical instruments and operations
• Ability to make/understand drawings for Cabling and accordingly execute at site
• Ability to make/understand drawings of inverter wiring, HT wiring, transformer installations, cables , switchyard installations etc
• Excellent professional communication skills
• Inspecting field sites to observe, evaluate condition, operability of facilities, and to collect field survey data and measurements
• Knowledge of state-of-the-art technical skills in materials & methods in all applicable engineering, architectural & electrical areas
• Directs and oversees junior engineers and draftsmen in day to day operations and tasks
• General Specification, Particular Specification, General Arrangement Drawings, Structural Detail Drawings, electrical installations manuals, cables laying, etc.
• Site visit, collection of site data, its analysis and design of solar power plants in electrical aspects
• Project Designing would operate from a centralized location, but should be willing to travel occasionally to project sites anywhere in the country
Recruitment & Staffing Solutions is our core business, we build Human Network.
We... source talent for all levels and are specialized in middle to senior level management positions across INDIA. We have an excellent reputation in providing reliable talent and we have answered recruitment challenges of the premium brands in their segments Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 4,50,000 - ₹ 6,20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Construction
Jobs in Engineering / R&D
Jobs in Project Management