- The primary role of the Senior Business Development Executive is to prospect for new customers by different Business Development activities and generate interest among them to sell the different IT services.
- They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companies Senior Members / Leaders.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Exposure to work with international customers in USA, UK, Europe, Australia or Middle East countries etc.
- Excellent Skills in creating proposals, presentations, and other relevant collaterals.
- Experience in understanding software project requirements, analyze it and prepare required documentation.
- Respond to RFPs, scrutinize RFPs and work on making structured proposals in liaison with the Core Technical Team.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the companys unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Should be self-motivated and ability to define his own ways to drive communication with prospects.
- Maintain assigned prospects and leads data properly within CRM.
- Submit required progress reports on weekly / monthly / annual basis and ensure data is accurate.
- Proven sales and marketing experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Must have experience with team handling.
-Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
-Proven Candidates will be even given a chance to travel to abroad if needed
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our client base.
At Diverse Lynx, we emphasize long-term, value added relationships with a commitment to... understand our customer’s business needs. By leveraging proven industry experience and expertise, we concentrate on providing On-Site Consulting Services to manage resources for our customer’s project needs. We develop customized IT Solutions for our customers that are product, platform and technology independent. We also provide comprehensive Clinical Trials & Data Management Services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies in the areas of General Medicine/Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience, and Oncology therapeutic areas. Headquartered out of New Jersey, USA, we have collaboration in Europe and Southeast Asian Countries including India and Japan. Read full description