* Architect, Designs, code tests and implements application systems to meet management needs.
* 0% Management, 10% Project Management, 40% Requirements & Architecture, 50% Analysis & Code
* Participates in defining development processes and standard.
* Participates in initial requirement meetings.
* Drives innovation
* Creates and maintains complex application reporting system utilizing specified reporting tool.
* Reads technical systems design and requirements document and converts design to code.
* Review code to ensure that it meets the required standards and also meets the architectural requirements
- Deep programming skills in C#
- Well versed with Visual Studio Development Environment
- Deep experience in design & development of enterprise web applications using ASP. Net, C#, MVC, WCF/Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- 5+ years hands on experience in OOP concepts, design patterns, multi-tier architecture, and SOA
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years travel industry experience
- 2+ years agile development experience
VARITE has a definite spirit. A spirit that derives from the promise of what we do-that comes... with knowing our services are helping businesses to implement their technology initiatives. At Varite, we provide software consulting, technical staffing and team augmentation services to Fortune 100 companies in India/USA.
VARITE has recently ranked #124 in the Entrepreneur Magazine’s HOT 500 list of the fastest growing businesses in America. With operations in USA, CANADA and INDIA, VARITE is currently engaged with leading technology, financial, semiconductor and engineering company to provide software consulting, team augmentation and key business process outsourcing. Read full description