1. Prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly GST return (GSTR 1 to GSTR 10), calculation of tax liability, and filing of these returns with GSTN in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
2. Preparation of TDS return, calculation of TDS (24Q,26Q, 27EC) liability, filing returns with the tax department.
3. Preparation of Income Tax Return (ITR 1 to ITR 6) and tax audits reports.
4. Maintain required level of technical knowledge, specifically with the GST laws and provisions
5. Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
6. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
7. All other duties, as assigned.
1. Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
2. Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
3. Self-motivated and personnel management skills
4. Analytical skills with detail orientation
5. Excellent spoken and written English
6. B.Com, M.Com MBA finance
7. 0.6-2 year of experience
8. Good Knowledge of Accounting and Ms Excel
9. Immediate Joining
10.Contract to hire position
ncorporated in 2011, we are professionally managed, HR Outsource company based in Delhi... (NCR).We are specialized in Recruitment Solutions and Services,HR Shared Services, HR Consulting, Payroll Management/Outsourcing , and HR Executive Training . We provide Corporate Training in MS Projects, Sharepoint, Java/Spring/Struts/Hibernate/.
It also requires the proper assessment and selection methodologies, along with effective solutions to engage, develop and retain people, bolstered by a commitment to diversity.
SLA Consultants helps clients achieve all of this and more, through specialized professional staffing and outsourcing and talent management consulting. Read full description