- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Collaborate with development team regarding database related development such as ETL, Data Warehousing and Database Design.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log shipping issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc,
- Responsible for database capacity planning, sizing, performance tuning and monitoring
- Responsible for DB Application software/tool installation, upgrade and configuration.
- Develop testing plans, perform database testing and document results for database changes (including patch application) and upgrades
- Responsible for the migration of software or execution of SQL scripts in staging and production environments
- Assist in designing, documenting and implementing Disaster Recovery and backup/recovery procedures with consideration for system key dependencies
- Setting up database Backup and Recovery User and Security Management – Work with systems administrator to ensure proper security and user access measures are in place
Should have at least 1 year of Experience in SAP systems(with SQL as Back end)
AMBC Technologies is an 13 year old US based IT MNC head quartered at Chicago, IL with... services into SAP, IT Infrastructure management, DGM, Application development, project management etc. Read full description