Specialist- Complaints Management
1. Primary contact for all customer experience reporting and complaint handling activities
2. This individual is responsible for independently receiving, documenting, investigating, and coordinating responses on all complaints.
3. Ensures timely investigation of and response to all complaints. This involves initiating and participating in investigations and corrective action arising from complaints. Collaborates with all dpt. (Sales, Collection, Antifraud,)
4. Maintains current and complete complaint files.
5. Performs analyses of complaints and implant reports for trends and identification of potential corrective or preventive actions.
6. Prepares reports for periodic management reviews.
7. Train new employees.
8. Prioritizes work to meet deadlines.
1. Strong communication and organization skills required
2. Min 2 years of related work experience required
3. Works independently on and resolves complex issues.
4. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
5. Ability to interact with individual/groups at all levels, good presentation/training skills
6. Ability to identify priorities and function independently.
Best RPO provides its customers with services required to keep the business operating as... efficiently and as cost effectively as possible, so all that the customers need to concentrate on, is their core business. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 3,50,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Customer Service / Call Centre / Operations / Data Entry