- 1) Supervises kitchen employees not actively engaged in cooking to ensure clean, efficient, and economical food service: Assigns KITCHEN HELPER and other noncooking employees to such activities as dishwashing and silver cleaning.
- 2) Inspects kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and order.
- 3) Hires and discharges employees, and posts time and production records.
- 4) Observes and evaluates employees' performance to devise methods for improving efficiency and guard against theft and wastage.
- 5) Takes inventories of china, silverware, and glassware.
- 6) Reports shortages and requisitions replacement of equipment from STEWARD/STEWARDESS or PURCHASING AGENT.
- 7) May be working supervisor in establishments employing an EXECUTIVE CHEF, who devotes full time to supervising kitchen employees.
- 8) May be designated according to area of work as Pantry Steward/Stewardess.
Our Endeavour is to see a satisfying smile both on the Clients as well as our candidates’ faces.
We present ourselves as one of the catalytically emerging manpower consulting firms... providing holistic human capital management solutions. SPEARHEAD, a human resource consulting advisory unit facilitating complete people solutions for all verticals across all hierarchies that organizations moving through paradigm shifts can conceive of in this era of changing corporate perspectives.
Our customized manpower solutions have transcended across all business functions like MANUFACTURING,NBFC, FMCG, INSURANCE, RETAIL, ITES, HOSPITALITY, ACADEMIC & EDUCATION, AUTOMOBILES,TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND HOSPITALITY to name a few.
Our registration charges are Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) for Senior most level, Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two thousand five hundred only) for Senior level, Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) for Middle level, Rs.1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) for Mid Junior & Junior level & Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for Freshers & Junior most level, respectively,valid for one year where we undertake a two step interview process to ensure that our candidate would be selected. Our Consultancy charges are redeemed from candidates, their one month salary (CTC) in Two Equal monthly installments, the first installment after receiving the Job Offer/Appointment Letter from the Company and the second one after getting the first month’s salary from the Company.
Procedure of interview – There will be two rounds of interview:
• 1st round will consist of Mock Interview Session with grooming at Spearhead Office to prepare the candidates for the interview. We also arrange for Spoken English & Basic Computer Training Programmes by experienced professionals from the Industry wherever required.
• 2nd round will be at the client’s place whereby the final selection would be done.
Our Endeavour is to see a satisfying smile both on the Clients as well as on our candidates’ faces. Read full description