- Maintenance of Accounts at HO-monitoring and scrutiny of accounts of Head Office, HO reconciliation and related matters
- Coordinating for finalization of accounts of the company and group companies
- Preparation of notes to accounts
- Consolidation of accounts and related matters
- Providing financial data and obtaining necessary audit certifications for tendering of projects.
- To prepare MIS reports including profitability, cash flow on a quarterly basis
- To prepare balance sheet on a quarterly basis
- Coordinating with the HO accounts team in consolidation of accounts vertical wise and company as a whole
- Assist in preparation of monthly / quarterly financial statements for the company as a whole
- Coordinating with statutory audit team for finalization of accounts in an orderly and timely manner
- To coordinate in the finalization of all joint venture Accounts
- Responsible for accounts payable for all the purchases made at Head Office
- Verification and payment of the bills received from vendors and suppliers
- Verification of travel expense bills submitted by the HO staff and ensure timely reimbursement wherever applicable)
- Ensure salary advances are given to employees only after verification of the previous repayment and also based on eligibility as applicable according to the company policy
- Ensure all deductions are made as applicable for all the employees
- Verification of salary statements received from HR
- The role will be to work on the entire cycle starting from preparing detailed cash flows & proposal document, applying to such institutions & subsequent interface with officials in assisting for appraisal & documentation & disbursement of such facilities.
CA (Inter ) with minimum of 2 years experience in Real Estate Companies
Please note that all applicants are suggested to send their CVs in Word Format with photograph & present CTC mentioned in it.
Please contact Team- Spearhead for further job details.
We present ourselves as one of the catalytically emerging manpower consulting firms... providing holistic human capital management solutions. SPEARHEAD, a human resource consulting advisory unit facilitating complete people solutions for all verticals across all hierarchies that organizations moving through paradigm shifts can conceive of in this era of changing corporate perspectives.
Our customized manpower solutions have transcended across all business functions like MANUFACTURING,NBFC, FMCG, INSURANCE, RETAIL, ITES, HOSPITALITY, ACADEMIC & EDUCATION, AUTOMOBILES,TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND HOSPITALITY to name a few.
Our registration charges are Rs.3000/- (Rupees three thousand only) for Senior most level, Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two thousand five hundred only) for Senior level, Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) for Middle level, Rs.1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) for Mid Junior & Junior level & Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for Freshers & Junior most level, respectively,valid for one year where we undertake a two step interview process to ensure that our candidate would be selected. Our Consultancy charges are redeemed from candidates, their one month salary (CTC) in Two Equal monthly installments, the first installment after receiving the Job Offer/Appointment Letter from the Company and the second one after getting the first month’s salary from the Company.
Procedure of interview – There will be two rounds of interview:
• 1st round will consist of Mock Interview Session with grooming at Spearhead Office to prepare the candidates for the interview. We also arrange for Spoken English & Basic Computer Training Programmes by experienced professionals from the Industry wherever required.
• 2nd round will be at the client’s place whereby the final selection would be done.
Our Endeavour is to see a satisfying smile both on the Clients as well as on our candidates’ faces. Read full description