Process: VOICE (SPANISH) CUSTOMER SERVICE
To provide a seamless experience to Banks Card Holders effectively addressing their questions or issues over the phone and to efficiently fulfil all the outlined job responsibilities to be in line with program/organization goals and expectations.
1. Should have completed a 2 year course in Spanish or B2 equivalent certification.
2. Agent should be flexible to work in 24/7 Environment, Primarily in night shifts.
3. Should be residing within the transport coverage area
1. Should have at least 6 months of experience working in an International Call Center in a Spanish profile.
2. Good customer service skills & should display good analytical abilities
3. Prior knowledge of Credit Cards / Banking Domain will be an added benefit.
1. Has to go through the HR round
2. Should meet Operations person in 100% of the cases
3. Client will take a final call post a Voice/Language Assessment Criteria will be voice modulation, tone, fluency in Spanish and comprehension
1. Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
2. Have sufficient knowledge about the products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly.
3. Improve the Customers Experience with the Client Services by ensuring that the Customers Issue is attended to promptly and all their concerns are resolved without delay.
4. Ensure that all the Company Policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied to while servicing the customers.
5. Provide Information to customers on their transactions and balance.
6. Suggest effective ways through which the Client can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction.
7. Ensure that customers confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes.
8. Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
1. Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then promise solutions or make contributions based on points made.
2. Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills.
3. Must possess good multi-tasking skills.
4. Should have good negotiation skills and be able to influence people.
5. Ability to use computers efficiently and must learn how to use new software/CRM.
6. Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
7. Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions.
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.... With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next.
First in financial technology, FIS is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Read full description