Designation: Sourcing specialist / Technical Sourcer
Salary: 15K gross pay per month
Qualification : ANY COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE (ONLY 2016 & 2017 PASSED OUTS)
Role & Description
Responding to incoming resumes
Heavy sourcing to build a pipeline
Flexible to work in night shift.
Expertise in building search strings on Internet,
Good understanding of various technologies, languages and operating systems.
Ability to deliver results in a high volume environment
Herewith, I have also shared the Topics to be prepared for Technical Interview by next week.
If this interests you, then please share the CV along with any 3 topics from the below given list.
2. Microsoft products - OLE / COM / .Net
3. Sun products - J2SE / J2EE / J2ME
4. Database products - SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase
5. Data warehousing products - Business objects, Cognos, Informatica (ETL to OLAP)
6. Enterprise products - ERP / CRM / SCM, SAP, Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Baan, Mfg-Pro
7. EAI (Webmethods, Tibco, MQ Series, etc.,)
8. Networking concepts and products
9. Testing Concepts & testing Tools.
10. Software development concepts - SDLC, CMM, PCMM, etc..
Shift timings: Night shift (1st shift: 5:30 pm 2:30 am or 2nd shift: 8:30 pm to 5:30 am)
Weekly off: Saturday & Sunday (Fixed)
Superior Talent India-a Superior Group company (http://superiorgroup.com/), is an... award winning human resource services firm that delivers a full suite of comprehensive HR and Recruitment Process Outsourcing services to leading companies in India. Superior Talent India envisions a transformation of the current tactical, reactive approach to talent acquisition, to a strategic, proactive approach that aims to build a talent community. Read full description