Job Duties and Tasks for: "Sound Engineering Technician"
1. Confer with Dubbing directors, artists, and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a dubbing such as an audio book or a film
2. Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment
3. Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles
4. Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment
5. Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage
6. Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions
7. Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles
8. Keep logs of recordings
9. Prepare for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones
Should have knowledge of ProTools 10
Should be certified Sound Engineer from a recognised institute
Should have upto 5 years experience into Sound Engineering and Movie Dubbing
Should have knowledge of Tamil and Telugu Language.
Should be living in and around Andheri, Mumbai
We have several audio recording suites in Mumbai with 5.1, 7.1 and 11.1 mix facilities. We... provide recording, scripting and voice casting services. We cater to the leading studios and filmmakers worldwide with unmatched staff strength, infrastructure and invaluable database of talent viz. voice artistes, translators and adaptation specialists. Read full description