Actively participates in customer interviews and customer needs analysis.
- Translates customer goals into a solution design exemplifying a customer specific unique value proposition.
- Communicates technical aspects of IT products and services to customers and sales in clear, simple terms aligning customer goals with solution capabilities.
- Ability to provide WBS estimates or Function point estimates
- Creates technical specification requirements and interface requirements for integrated solutions.
- Contributes to the business case development and authors technical components of SOW, RFP / RFI / RFQ.
- Hands-on with ability to create and present compelling demos
- Creates and delivers Proof of Concept and distills customer feedback into clear, concise actions
- Self-driven leader who keeps up to date with new technology developments.
- Identify opportunities, create offerings to exploit opportunity in form of whitepaper (point of view), framework/accelerator, demos.
- Support company delivery initiatives as subject matter expert
The ideal candidate will possess the knowledge to assess business requirements and determine the best technical solutions. Expertise in solutioning using different technologies and the ability to speak about those solutions in sales situations.
Digital Experience Platforms.
Backbase: CXP, Mobile SDK
Sitecore: Experience Manager, eCommerce
Adobe: Experience Manager, Campaign Manager, Target, Analytics
Digital Integration Solutions: Mulesoft, Apigee
Natural Language: Artificial Solutions
Data and Analytics: MS Azure
- Solutioning: Prepare a digital solution in response to an RFP, market need, client or business unit discussion. Solutions will be delivered in the most compelling format for the information and could include demos, videos, collateral, infographics, campaigns, etc.
- Solution Presentation: Professionally present solutions to internal sales, business unit and regional teams and externally to customers and propsects.
- Collaboration: Must work with the CoC, Regional Digital Practice Teams, Business Units, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure the best solutions and the most appropriate delivery methods.
- Team building: Train, motivate, communicate and engage with team and help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capability. Team members will include direct reports as well as LEAP program members.
- Over 5 years experience in solution development and delivery in a Solution Architect, Business Analyst or pre-sales role.
- Experience working with sales teams and directly with clients
- Experience working with Digital solutions, including digital experience platforms, integration technologies, analytics, data
- Understanding of key verticals: Travel & Transportation, Banking & Financial Services, insurance, Media
- Global or International experience will be an added benefit
- Very strong technical aptitude
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to show - thought leadership- in client meetings
- Ability to connect with clients
- Ability to learn technology quickly
- Strong sense of - value engineering-
- Should be passionate about digital solutions
- Focused on the needs of his team and the client
- Seeks to continuously develop skills and knowledge in himself and others
- Not afraid to admit to gaps in knowledge
- Bachelor's degree is a must. BE / BTech / BSc degree preferred
- Experience with telephony, ERP, Application development, InfoSec will be greatly valued
Leading in HR consultancy