1. Responsible for designing, development, installation, testing and maintenance of application software and automations in various hardware, OS, VM and cloud environment.
2. Based on project requirements, you may be responsible for coding entirely new custom software applications, or you may use off the shelf software, requiring you to modify and integrate it into an existing system to meet business needs
3. Deliver Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
4. Create and customize strategic and operational reporting solutions
5. Conduct Functional testing of systems in a controlled environment
6. Construct transition plans from the project to the support team
7. Leverage information technology to solve business problems through decision support, analytics, and data warehousing systems.
8. Work closely with analysts, designers, and subject matter experts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POSITION:
Full stack developer, Web Development( highlighted technology is being used for our platform
Front end skills and frameworks
Back End skills and frameworks( Any one)
Ruby (Ruby on Rails) - preferable
Python (Django, Flask, Pylons)
MongoDB (non-relational, document)
Firstsource is an innovative provider of customer-centric business process services. With a... network of 48 delivery centers spread across US, UK, Philippines, India and Sri Lanka, Firstsource provides services to organizations in the Healthcare, Communication, Publishing, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance industries. The company’s services – Customer Management, Data Processing and Collections – complemented with best-of-breed processes, intellectual property (IP) assets, and quality of service help clients not only improve customer satisfaction but also reduce operational costs, record process improvements and more importantly focus on core competence.
Driven by the Rightshore delivery model with 70% employees located onshore and 30% offshore, the company ensures client proximity, better understanding of the domain as well as the market, and more effective communications so as to ensure delivery excellence. Read full description