* Participate in webinars and public speaking
* Participate in COE efforts with global systems integrators
* Assist with RFP responses and architecture validation of projects
* Organize technical workshops and facilitate the sharing of knowledge across the teams
* Assist partners define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Web Services
* Assist partners build industry & technology solutions on top of web/mobile platform
* 12-20 years of experience in Pre Sales, Solutions , Design, consulting. Should have a strong business acumen to understand complex business requirements of different enterprise clients
* Driving and growing the services revenues and managing the pre sales activities in a region(s).
* Collaborate with Business Unit heads and Regional Sales teams on proposal developments, opportunity qualification and RFI/ RFP pre-sales deliverables and work with commercial teams for overall proposal preparation.
* Client business requirements gathering and analysis, solution architecting, designing, deployment architecture , negotiation with OEMs/Vendors, technical compliance and Vendor Interlocks.
* Understanding of a wide range of technologies like networking, security, network management, and newer market trends. Should be able to translate the business requirements into a multi-product solution .
* Documentation for both pre-sales and post-sales use including: competitive analysis, commercial modelling, use cases, deployment plans, and best practices.
* Analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions.
* Drive go-to-market strategy with partners and internal sales based on quick time-to-value demonstration within customer environments.
* Delivery of High Quality Proposals and ROI Matrixes and Project Plan. Presentation of the solution to the clients and make compelling value proposition to enable clients to partner with Sify.
* Understanding client business process operations and business objectives; utilize knowledge on engagements/ analyzing workflow to design solutions (As-Is and To-Be Analysis and Freezing).
* Preparing the requirement document for customer approval and assigning users to the accounts.
* Understanding business environment of the clients and positioning solution sales pitch and articulating business value presentations to clients for securing profitable business.
* Technology Breadth: demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
* Technology Depth: demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least one technology area; demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
* Should have exposure Skill Development, Training and Certification of Professional Services Team
Leading in HR consultancy