Software Test Engineer - Job Description
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (STE) who have good knowledge of testing on mobile domain (iOS and Android) using manual and automation testing.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The Software test engineer plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets product needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
1. 1+ year experience in QA/Software test engineer.
2. Proven work experience in software development.
3. Proven work experience in software test engineer.
4. Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
5. Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
6. Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
7. Solid knowledge of scripting.
8. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
9. Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
We Thought You Might Also Want To Know
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 9:30AM - 6:30PM (Flexi Time)
Unlimited Coffee & free chips to play our real money games.
PokerSD.com is the online gaming company to bring games of skill with real money i.e. Poker,... Rummy, 8 Pool etc. to the large, yet underserved Indian market in a fun, best-in-class features, user-friendly interface, attractive offers. The rapid growth of the online gaming has presented us with a unique opportunity – the opportunity to bring to people across India games they have always loved and enjoyed, but don’t necessarily find the time or the friends to play with anymore. We kicked off this ambitious journey in 2018 to give tribute to Late Sh. Satish Dua, legendary Lottery king known for lotteries across various states.Today, we are a growing tremendously and millions of players visit us every month to play for free and for cash prizes.
Read full description