QA Engineer with proven experience in all areas of Software Quality Assurance and strong analytical skills. He/She will be part of our QA team and works collaboratively with US Client.
• 2-4 years experience as a QA Engineer focused on Manual Testing
• Must have good experience in testing Web and Client-Server Applications
• Strong knowledge in testing concepts and thorough understanding of QA processes
• Proactively seeks out information and demonstrates a high level of accountability
• Experience in working with International clients
• Able to communicate precisely and work with onsite and offshore teams
• Person should be able to create good quality test artifacts- Test plan, Test cases, Test reports etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with defect tracking tool JIra is preferred
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
• Good to have experience in api Testing (SOAP UI) and Security Testing
• Hands on experience in Automation Testing is a plus
Logicpond Technologies a Software Services company providing full life cycle technology and... management solutions, helping our customers design and develop newer and better software/hardware products with shorter time to market and reduced budget. We are mainly focused in Biomedical domain working with North American Clients.
Our Visual Computing, Simulation and Data Visualization expertise allow us to create distinct, unparalleled user experiences and innovative visualizations as part of a product.We made this possible with our unique combination of ready-to-use technology components, management expertise and value added services in QA, deployment and maintenance.
Read full description