Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
Advancing the firm s Roadmap programs - - Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
Adopting industry leading technologies to support best- in- class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
Driving innovation across the firm s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/ entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
WorkForce Technology (WFT) is the central steward for the design, build, and asset management for the firm's Human Capital technology across all lines of business and global regions. JPMorgan is competitive across the financial services industry in our workforce strategy capabilities. In partnership with our HR business partners and service providers we deliver solutions that meet the requirements of our key clients - JPMorgan employees. HRT provides technology support for staffing and on- boarding, employee records, payroll, talent management, compensation, benefits, learning, employee and manager service, workforce planning and analytics, and back office call center operations.
As a member of the TrueComp Non- Annual Incentive Compensation Technology (NAIC) Team, you will play a key role in the delivery and ongoing support of the TrueComp/ Commissions Incentive Platform. In this role, you will be responsible for the operational and/ or technological changes required to ensure the highest degree of service and production environment integrity for NAIC End User population within JPMorgan Chase.
In this role, you will be asked to work on a highly agile team, and drive strategic adaption firm wide. The ideal candidate will possess strong knowledge of the inner workings of the TrueComp product and a broad experience of the incentives business domain. Knowledge of all phases of software development life cycles (SDLC), supporting a software application suite / infrastructure, and Quality Assurance programs are preferred.
Responsibilities Include (Webapps - Workflow):
• Understanding of Incentive System concepts especially TrueComp
• Work with the peers in development, engineering & architecture to maintain and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the TrueComp Incentive Platform.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of process and procedures
• Develop, implement and enforce best practices and operating standards
• Oversees activities related to maintenance of the TrueComp Incentive Platform
• Oversight for the creation and maintenance of application Service Level Agreements, root cause analysis, management communication and client relationship management
• Ensures all production changes are made in accordance with lifecycle methodology and risk guidelines
• Responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced team members; as well as overall team management responsibilities
• Set and manage functional objectives, establish and evolve operating environments and lead innovation efforts
• Identify Data/ Application/ Systems improvement opportunities and develop action plans
• Foster productive relationship with Application Development teams and Business groups
• Work with Development, Engineering, and QA & Architecture teams to ensure application designs conform to accepted standards
• Partner with Application Development, QA, and Architecture and Engineering groups on all release and support activities
• Establish and track metrics related to key performance objectives and service levels
• Stay current with technology and industry best practices to ensure that skill set/ knowledge base remains broad and current
• Ensure compliance with JPMC s risks and controls policies/ procedures and best practice
• 5 years of Web Services Development; Production / Operations management experience
• Experience with WebSphere 6. 1 or higher
• 5 years working within an IT organization; in a fast- paced, Agile development environment.
• BS / MS degree Computer Science or related experience
• Understanding of Incentive System concepts
• Strong working knowledge of the TrueComp Incentive Platform and processes
• Experienced with Database designing / knowledge of Callidus Commissions / TrueComp architectures and data model
• Experience with Microsoft FrontPage (UI Design)
• Working experience with Core Java 1. 6 or higher
• Experienced with / knowledge of BO Universe Development and Design
• Working experience in PL/ SQL Programming
• Experience with JUDE/ astah & Visio (UML)
• Working experience with Spring MVC framework
• Working experience with SAP SDK API, especially for Reports Automation
• Working experience with Hibernate 3. 0, JDBC
• Working experience with IDE tools like eclipse, NetBeans, etc.
• Experienced with Actuate Enterprise Reporting API, a plus
• Source Code Management; hands on understanding a plus
• Very good knowledge of IT Service management principles
• Strong working experience with SDLC/ Agile processes
• Prior experience with or solid an understanding of the implementation process associated with 3rd party applications
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description