Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Software Engineering Managers for a long-term, full-time role. We are a 100% #remotework organization working with the best talent around the world. We develop and maintain our own portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based SaaS products.
In this role, you will be managing a team built from the top 1% of global talent. You will operate as a hands-on manager, accountable for all deliverables from one of our development teams of 8-12 high engineers. The pace is fast and rewarding as you and your team will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Manage a team of 8-12 engineers
- Provide specific, quality focused, coaching for each member of your team on a daily basis
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables from your team
- Make clear, data-driven decisions, to ensure peak performance of your team, and act upon them
- Deep dive into problems in your team and resolve the root causes
- Drive continuous process improvement by eliminating waste and introducing automation
- Deliver weekly team performance data and insights to senior management
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet aggressive weekly goals
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description