1. Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
2. Managing and delivery of projects from conceptualization, visualization to technology mapping and final execution of projects.
3. Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
4. MVC compliant Development (YII / Code Igniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
5. Design simple and intuitive user interfaces – the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
6. Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
7. Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
8. Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
9. Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
10. Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
11. Ability to handle technical queries raised by the development team and provide support and guidance to them.
Bloom Systems is the Next-Generation HR Services provider, collaborating with client teams... to offer solutions in areas including Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Services, Executive Search and Selection; Staff Augmentation, HR Process Outsourcing and Learning and Development. Read full description