- Design, implement and maintain java application phases.
- To take part in software and architectural development activities.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established java application processes
- Develop technical designs for application development
Java/J2EE: Core Java hands on experience like Collection, Thread, I/O, Exception Handling. In advance Java hands on experience of JSP, Servlet.
Spring: Hands on experience Spring IOC, AOP, MVC using either Spring3/4/5 version.Good to have Spring Security knowledge.
Hibernate: Hands on experience Hibernate 4 version.
MySQL: Indepth MySQL knowledge like query writing and optimization.
Tools: Knowledge about Putty, MySQL Workbench, Jmeter, Postman, SOAP UI will be an added advantage.
Application/Webserver: Must be having hands on experience on any one of application server like Tomcat/Jboss/Wildfly.Good to have Apache/Nginx Webserver knowledge.
ValueFirst, established in the year 2003, started in the Telecom Value Added Services domain.... Partnering with mobile operators, ValueFirst acted as a Virtual Mobile Operator with clear focus on delivering messaging services. Today, ValueFirst is a leading Enterprise Value Added Service company providing seamless, end-to-end business communication solutions to its clients across the globe. Our unmatched Mobile Messaging Platform is capable of delivering SMS service to virtually any CDMA/GSM mobile handset anywhere in the world. Thanks to a strong network, ValueFirst now has global footprint across continents with an established market presence. Read full description