Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Software Engineers for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to develop and maintain a portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based SaaS products.
As a member of a high performing software engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent developing high-quality software, following the industry best practices such as unit testing, and CI/CD. You may work across several of our products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Deliver a consistently high-quality code
- Work with your manager to meet challenging goals
- Building clean, optimized and easily maintainable code
- Triaging issues, finding and resolving the root cause
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Meeting your daily and weekly goals
- Keep up to date with the latest software engineering trends
- Working a standard 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description