- Primary Responsibilities:
• This role covers aspects of software development, software implementation, systems integration,
business intelligence, reporting & support.
• As a Software Developer you’ll be actively engaged in the development of software solutions &
• The development of these solutions includes researching, designing, documenting and developing
• Reviewing & develop current systems & new projects
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
• Recommend, schedule, and create management reports.
• Provide post production support where applicable.
• Maintain Client and Vendor relationships.
• Generate statistics and prepare and write reports for project stakeholders
• Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
• Install and configure software solutions for end users as required.
• Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving
problems with software products or software systems.
- Experience & Qualification:
• Strongly prefer candidates with experience in:
• C#, .NET Framework 3.5+, ASP.Net/MVC, and MS Visual Studio
• MS SQL 2008+
• Object Oriented Programming.
• Desired, but not required:
• WCF, LINQ, Web API, MVC 4.0+, and Entity Framework
• JSON, jQuery, and AJAX
• IIS 7+, Team Foundation Server
• Familiarity with the IT industry.
Skills & Competencies:
• Resourcefulness and self-motivation to learn about cutting-edge technologies.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work as both part of a team and independently.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with team members; outstanding
customer service skills to work collaboratively with clients.
• Proficient technical writing skills to create and maintain Information Management documentation on
an on-going basis.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment..
Myofficehub is a complete one stop office in the cloud, anywhere, anytime, any device....
Myofficehub is a revolutionary, brandable, customisable, permission based secure cloud platform of simple integrated business apps to run your entire office in the cloud.
Staff and other users can only operate according to your rules. It save time, stress, setup costs and up to 50% in overheads, with quick setup and adaption. Read full description