Job Designation: Social Media Associate
Job Location: Pune
Industry Type: Social Media
Qualification: Any Graduation and those who are willing to make their career in the field of Social Media
Experience: 1 Year, Fresher’s are also welcome
Salary: As per industry standards
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
· Curating relevant content to reach the target audience.
- Monitoring, listening & responding to users socially while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conducting online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Developing and expanding community and blogger outreach initiatives.
- Demonstrating ability to map out marketing strategies and then drive that strategy, proven by testing and metrics.
- Implementing a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitoring trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Work closely with company's Design and Development Teams on all creative and branding initiatives.
- Measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, and campaigns.
- Monitor, respond and engage with the community on a daily basis.
- Identify threats and opportunities in User generated content and report to the appropriate authorities.
- Monitor the social universe about best practices in community management, innovative uses of social media and relevant trends and use the same to continuously improve our social strategy
- Manage team and tasks to achieve respective client goals.
Skills and attributes:
- Sound understanding of Digital Marketing concepts and trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize new ideas for social media innovation and present it in a convincing manner to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Experience in handling a team.
- Experience handling multiple projects
- Graduate in any stream. A degree in mass communication, advertising, or marketing preferred.
- Would be highly active on social media.
- Ability to understand client requirements and ideate on suitable solutions.
- An understanding of brand and / or corporate communication issues.
- Excellent written and spoken English and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have the ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
About the Company:
SocialChamps is a dedicated digital agency in Pune and have about 350+ clients across 25+ countries across the globe. We have clientele of companies from Start-ups to Small and Medium sized Enterprises to Multi-National Corporations. We provide services in Social Media Management, Search Engine Marketing, Design and Branding and Social Media Consulting with a combined experience of 20+ years in Digital Marketing. For more details refer, our website at www.socialchamps.com.
SocialChamps is a dedicated digital agency in Pune and have about 350+ clients across 25+... countries across the globe. We have clientele of companies from Start-ups to Small and Medium sized Enterprises to Multi-National Corporations. We provide services in Social Media Management, Search Engine Marketing, Design and Branding and Social Media Consulting with a combined experience of 20+ years in Digital Marketing. Read full description