- Conduct high quality trainings for municipal corporation school principal on school management and leadership with the progressive pedagogical and adult learning methodologies.
- Prepare the plan for the training programs in school leadership, and provide inputs for the preparation of the training calendar of ITEI.
- Develop detailed training modules and update content, resource material etc. for the respective subjects.
- Regularly visit municipal corporation schools and interact with principal and teachers to understand impact of the training programs and assess training requirements.
- Analyse the feedback on the training programs received from principals and other training participants and incorporate in subsequent trainings.
- Invite senior resource persons for conducting training sessions from time to time.
- Coordinate with other Subject Matter Experts for planning and executing the training programs.
- Establish working relationships with school principals who are part of ITEI program.
- Plan, strategize and implement the outreach efforts of ITEI with the municipal corporation schools and officials
- Network, maintain, and expands partnerships with other community organizations.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate organization of ITEI academic events and other celebration of important days.
- Strengthen the Resource Centre with academic resources and material pertaining to school management and leadership.
- Ensure responsiveness to calls received on the helpline
- Research on latest methodologies, resources, approaches on school management and leadership.
- Document and report the progress on the allocated tasks as per specified frequency of reporting.
- Contribute to the design of and conduct of baseline and endline survey for assessing learning achievement of children in municipal corporation schools.
- Contribute to the development of monitoring and evaluation framework with reference to their respective subject.
Graduate/postgraduate degree in Education/Education
Management with expertise in school leadership
Excellent familiarity with the primary school curriculum of NCERT and National Curriculum Framework.
Around 10-15 years of experience in conducting teacher trainings and developing training modules preferably in school leadership.
Experience in reporting and documentation, handling MIS is desirable.
With the onset of globalization, the need of skilled human resources is felt strongly across... various industrial verticals. Technical ingenuity and distinct business approaches again underlined the importance of identifying and retaining the right candidates at the right positions. With a clear insight into the changing business dynamics and enhanced proficiency in tapping the best talents, Careerist Management Consultants has come to the forefront of human resource management, hence becoming one of India’s top Recruitment Consultants over the years. Read full description