- Strong in Sitecore development, ASP.Net, MVC and SQL server with good OOPS concepts.
- Should have at least 2 years exposure in Sitecore implementations from development and design perspective.
- Knowledge of Sitecore Templates, Layouts, Components, Dynamic Bindings, Sitecore API, Rendering
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Understands the development lifecycle and importance of Unit testing.
- Good in technical documentation.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, including ability to address issues in collaboration with others as appropriate.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Agile product development methodologies
- Excellent team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Q3 Technologies is a large diversified technology company offering technology consulting... and
outsourced software product and applications development services
to the global IT industry. Q3's world-class offshore services offer cutting-edge IT solutions across a range of industry and technology segments to Enterprises and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Read full description