• Leading Requirements gathering and Analysis
• Designing and Development effort for applications using SiteCore frameworks
• Provides architecture, design and technical guidance to project teams
• Liaise with business/technical cross-platform project teams to align project objectives
• End-to-end estimations for SiteCore solutions
• Provide thought-leadership & work closely with client stakeholders across business and technical streams and provide expertise for solving complex business/technical requirements.
• Provide proactive suggestions and recommendation for architecture/design/operational improvements
• Develops and demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the SiteCore Architecture and all SiteCore design and implementation features
• At least 3 years of experience in implementing solutions using Sitecore
• Experience in .NET Framework 3years and above.
• Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on intuitive, slick, modern designs
• Should create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based templates, components, and interfaces.
• Drives technical analysis, design, coding and testing for development and support initiatives.
• Drives Design and development of user interfaces to Internet/Intranet CMS applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Promotes standard patterns and practices to implement scalable, high performance application frameworks for enterprise applications
A pioneer in India’s IT staffing business, Future Focus Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (FFI) offers... Strategic IT consulting and Managed Solutions to Technology companies. Incorporated in 1997, FFI has transformed over the years from a plain contract staffing service provider into a leader in Consulting for myriad technologies ranging from application development using Open Source, Microsoft, Java and Mainframe technologies to state of the art SMAC technologies.
A Software Development Center (SDC) established in 1999 caters to the growing needs of our International clients offering Application Support services and managed solutions in Quality Assurance(QA), Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics.
Primarily to cater to our Indian clients in their overseas projects, we have spread our wings to establish offices in the USA (Focus America Inc) in 2000 and in UAE (Future Focus Infotech FZE) in 2011. Our subsidiaries, with clear understanding of the local milieu, have now the capability to service the local clients effectively.
FFI today operates across 8 major cities in India apart from the overseas operations. The scale of our capabilities, offerings and customer engagements in the IT & ITES domain differentiates us from other companies in the consulting and recruitment vertical.
FFI, ISO 9001 certified since 2005, with its focus on quality delivery, has not only been successful in retaining its major clients but also in securing additional business in new geographies. FFI maintains excellent relationship with its consultants too resulting in consistent repeat business over the years. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in IT - Project Management
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in IT - Systems / Networking / Security