Designation: Site Coordinator
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Duration: 1 year renewable contract
The World Health Organization estimates that more than 360 million people in the world have hearing disability, with ear infections being the leading cause of the problem. Of these, 32 million affected by hearing disability are children under 15 years of age, especially from low and middle-income families in developing countries like India and Bangladesh.
The Company has launched a grassroot program, Shruti, to help community health workers reach the underserved patients for appropriate care. The initiative aims to address the key barriers of affordability, lack of proper diagnosis and timely treatment to prevent partial or complete deafness.
Shruti is a social business working towards creating awareness, educating people, screening and providing them with an affordable and accessible treatment for chronic ear infections. It currently has sites in Delhi/ NCR, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Chennai, Punjab, Chhattisgarh and Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Shruti Site Coordinator
Shruti Site Coordinator will be required to manage and supervise Shruti site(s) by coordinating with respective teams and managing field operations. He/ She will be responsible for the complete output of the site.
Education and experience
- Must be a graduate. MSW/ MBA preferred with 2-4 years of work experience
- Should have handled team of at least 3-5 staff
- Should have sound know-how of basic computer skills such as MS Office suite
- Experience of working with a hospital or a community based program is a plus
Roles and responsibilities
- Supervise Shruti Project site(s) in Lucknow/Jaipur and other nearby areas
- Work closely with Shruti partners to generate strategic and execution support by coordinating seamlessly with ENT Team of each site for a smooth functioning of the program
- Apprise the management team in a periodic manner, the progress of the program and performance of the respective teams.
- Coordinate with respective Site in-charge
- Manage and supervise the team of assigned Community Healthcare staff
- Prepare activity schedules and execute as planned
- Drive team to achieve monthly/ quarterly targets
- Maintain community connect and relations
- Conduct weekly team reviews
- Prepare and submit reports as per the schedule
- Spend at least 40% time in field spending it evenly among staff
- Maintain product inventory and loaner reports
Good communication skills.
Renewable contract (Performance basis renewal)
WILLING TO WORK ON THE PAYROLL OF KELLY SERVICES
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description