- Will be working with the IT Service Management leadership, IT service owners, process owners and various service delivery groups to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the Technology organization and other departments seeking to use ServiceNow.
- Minimum of 5 to 6 years of experience configuring and enhancing all aspects of ServiceNow (Workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc. utilizing out of the box functionality as much as possible and only customizing when necessary.
- Provide leadership, mentorship and technical guidance to team members.
- Applies innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Consults with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Establish standards and IT Hygiene within ServiceNow i.e. maintenance routines, development standards and code reviews.
- Participate in all technical aspects of the ServiceNow program and solution delivery utilizing SCRUM(agile).
- Demonstrated ability to influence including providing options with pros, cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the program delivery process.
- Proven track record in architecting ServiceNow solutions and designing web-based solutions.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with ServiceNow.
- Experience in custom build integrations with ServiceNow using MID Server, JDBC and ODBC.
- Experience in defining SLA- 's and OLA- 's.
- Experience in configuring/customizing Amazon and VMware ServiceNow cloud provisioning service catalog applications.
- Experience in Orchestration and Mid Server probes.
- Bi-directional integration experience with Atrium CMDB and Other monitoring tools.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving ability, and time management skills
- Responsible for designing and configuring solutions in the ServiceNow tool and will be responsible for driving the overall implementation.
- Design and develop projects involving ITSM, ITOM and Business Service Management Applications, Service Catalog Management, Configuration Management and automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator
- Experience in cloud applications and security associated with cloud computing ( SaaS/PaaS environment).
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions continual service improvements
- Work with the client to understand current processes and implement new processes (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, CMDB and other IT support and related processes)
- Deep understanding of ITIL processes, including Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management.
- Hands on Experience in Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard and ITOM applications like ServiceNow Discovery,
- Event Management and ServiceNow Mapping.
- Define processes involving ITSM Applications, Service Catalog Management, Configuration Management and automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator
- Review business requirements and convert them into technical requirements
- Finalize deployment architecture and solution design
- Conduct interviews with application owners to finalize requirements
- Coordinate with implementation team and provide clarity on requirements
- Assist Implementation Engineers during Code migration and documentation
Leading in HR consultancy