1. Timely and Quality Installation(FTR,TAT)
2. Speedy and Quality Resolution of Viewing related problems faced by customers(Repeat FR)
3. Responsible for IMA
4. Input for Capacity Planning and forecasting
5. Responsible for actual available capacity in the field.
6. Acting upon Customer Satisfaction Study reports on a monthly basis and providing necessary input to various delivery teams.
7. Ensure that there are no fraudulent accounts created / installed in the state.
8. Ensure that SOP is followed for install time and quality
Installation and Field Repair
Selection, appointment and continuous management of ISPs
KPI / SLA management (ISPs)
Drive ISPs towards achieving the monthly rewards
Quality of people, tools and training
Policy & Process Compliance
Ensure that the organisations processes and policies are adhered to.
Provide regular input to keeping our processes in alignment with our service philosophy Easy & Simple.
Provide input to planning, training and quality as applicable
Ensure that all necessary actions are taken based on the annual wave of CSAT study at strategic level
Take quick action on input provided by the Central Quality and PI team (monthly tracker) to correct processes or any other tactical measures
People Management and Development
Select, Develop and Retain quality manpower at all levels in the region ( ISP Engineer )
Provide timely and necessary input to people on performance
Ensure that the service philosophy is understood and communicated to all individuals