Job Description Welcome desk
1. Meeter & Greeter for customers walking into the branch
2. Attend to quick kill queries and service issues such as (and not limited to)
All enquiries e.g. interest rates, queries on products & services etc.
Mini statement & transaction queries
Duplicate FD advices
Duplicate TDS & Interest Certificate
Direct banking channels related queries e.g. PIN/password generation, usage of
3. Manage deliverables held at branches e.g.
Returned Welcome Kits
Returned cheques to be collected by customers
4. Reconciliation of deliverables as per the laid down process
5. Migrate customers to Internet Banking wherever applicable
6. Present a professional and organized approach in interaction with customers; provide
complete and correct information to customers in the first instance.
7. Be up-to- date with knowledge on products & services, KYC/AML requirements, escalation
matrix &TATs etc. to be able to service/guide customers efficiently with required details
8. Adherence to;
a. Customer service etiquettes,
b. Dress code
c. Regulatory guidelines on customer service as provided from time to time
d. Availability at the Welcome Desk 15 minutes before start of customer hours
e. Clean desk policy
f. Hygiene and ambiance standards at the branch
9. Highlight trends in customer complaints and issues to BCSM/RSDM in case there are any such
trends observed at the Welcome Desk e.g. incorrect details being provided, non-receipt of
statements, erroneous entries and charges, non or inadequate communication provided to
customer, non-adherence to commitments
10. Ensure all stationery and brochure dispensers are well stacked at the beginning of the day and
during the customer hours.
11. Ensure nil pendency of customer requests and complaints accepted at the Welcome Desk
12. Active usage of R Connect for recording customer engagements
13. Manage outward dispatch to NOC & other back offices and inward dispatches to the branch.
Ensure timely dispatch and distribution to the concerned
14. Cross sell CA, SA, TD, SIP to customers approaching the Welcome Desk
MTC is one of India's leading global HR Consulting firm specializing into multiple facets... of HR, Knowledge Services-Trainings & Assessments & Consulting. MTC started operations in 2007 with a vision to set new benchmarks while delivering on niche turnkey assignments in the industry. With time we have evolved to cater to a diverse set of clients spread across different geographies. We constantly strive to maximize our client's ROI (Return on Investment) and work on increasing the top line (Revenue) of the client's business by delivering the best. MTC has reached out to an array of clients with functions such as Recruitments, Consulting & Knowledge Services through its team of young & dynamic professionals.
Our specialty includes turnkey assignments and setting up teams from the scratch. With a wide spectrum of services we are catering to different geographies including:
* Pan India
* APAC Region: Asia Pacific- Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Hongkong, Middle East, Dubai, China etc.
* EMEA Region: Europe, Middle East & Africa : Permanent & project based hiring across industry verticals.
* US & Canada: Staff Augmentation, Permanent and sponsored candidates through our International Arm: Mount Technology Consulting Inc. across all Industry verticals.
Read full description