You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
• • Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
• • Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• • Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• • Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• • Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• • Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• • Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• • Develop and implement link building strategy
• • Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• • Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• • Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• • Proven SEO experience
• • Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
• • Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• • In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• • Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• • Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• • Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• • Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• • BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
We at Kapgrow Corporate Advisory Services Private Limited offer a host of HR solutions like... Placements, Recruitment, Selection, Antecedents Verification, Training & Development, Workforce Surveys, Appraisals, Management of employee welfare trusts, etc.
Further, we also provide services pertaining to Consultancy in the field of Corporate Laws, Labour Laws, Industrial Laws, Tax Laws, Compliance Management and Audit, Management Consultancy regarding developing MIS, Organization Structure, etc.
The advantage of being with Kapgrow is that you get a well thought of solution that has been analysed by experts of various fields and that is practical also.
Read full description