The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
• Research: Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Reporting: Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Content: Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• SMM: Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts, etc.)
• Link Building: Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
• Content Marketing: Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Website optimization suggestions: Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Research and administer social media tools in support of our social media strategy
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to the goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet goals
Skills & Qualification
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Social Media Marketing (SMM)
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Photoshop
• Basic Research Capability
• On page/Off Page Optimization
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
• Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
• Web development exposure desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS/WordPress and website administrations.
OSP is a provider of KPO and BPO services leveraging big data tools and technology offering data... processing, customizable research and analytics solutions for companies and organizations around the world. Our goal is to help businesses in different settings develop data driven solutions to their needs - from growth strategies to marketing and sales optimization.
Our team consists of highly skilled big data and data mining specialists, data analysts, statisticians, web researchers, management professionals and individuals with exceptional skill sets across a diverse range of fields that can handle your projects, whatever their scope or complexity. With Hadoop framework and other technological capabilities, scalable operations and a dedication to quality at every step, we can meet your needs.
We are specialized in data processing including data mining, data enrichment etc. by leveraging big data tools and technology at a reasonable costs. Outsource Big Data solutions are available for data processing, business intelligence, market research, data analytics, financial research, virtual assistance services and much more for businesses of all sizes looking to optimize workflow, reduce costs and make smarter, faster decisions in their industries. Our goal is to provide consistent quality and build a relationship with each client that lasts for years to come. We offer high level of dedication to companies in market research, asset and fund management, business consulting and much more around the globe. Read full description