Job Responsibilities : SEO Specialist.
• Plan and execute all SEO activities.
• Carry out On-page & Off page activities : On-page/Off-page analysis, strategies & execution.
• Content Strategies &content requirement monitoring for SEO.
• Responsible for optimization of blog post.
• Regular keyword ranking checking.
• Create SEO monthly reports.
• Researching & making SEO proposals.
• Regular SEO audits and website sanity checks.
• Keep up to date with latest trends in SEO and informing the team on weekly basis.
• Monitoring SEO results for the clients and reporting to the assigned line manager.
• Inbound marketing for DMS & clients.
• Contribute to website/SEO audits/keyword research/strategies for pitches.
• Attending morning huddle with Dubai team and evening huddle with the us team.
• Reporting daily to Project Manager/Digital Marketing head on tasks finished before EOD.
• Keep up to date on latest SEO tactics.
• Ability to handle multiple clients and deliver results (get them on 1st page of Search Engines – Google and Bing)
• Work on tools to streamline internal process for execution and deliver the best for the company.
• Motivate and manage the team effectively towards SEO goals and company’s objectives
It is a supplier of solutions for systems integration, network consultancy and facility... management. Read full description