Job Title: SEO Executive
Duties & Responsibilities:
- · Analyze websites and provide well defined technical and marketing strategies for search engine improvement
- · Create and deliver written recommendations for SEO performance improvements
- · Analyze website architecture, link structure, content etc.
- · Optimize online marketing and search engine marketing programs for client accounts
- · Assist in the development of internal processes
- · Monitor overall SEO program success and prepare reports as required for all internal & external clients.
- · Stay up to date with market, industry and domain developments
- · Contribute to the organization's knowledge repository
- · Excellent in Link promotions, branding, on various portals
- · Should know how to handle word press for the website and blog changes
- · Sound Knowledge of social media platforms like Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube Accounts etc
- · Knowledge of Off Page/On Page submission
- · Manage social media marketing campaigns for internal & external clients.
- · Knowledge of Webmaster and Google analytics.
- · Expert on Directory/Article/Blog Submissions, Optimizing Meta/Title Tags.
- · PPC, Keyword Research & Analysis, Google Local listings & Analytics, Sitemap creation and submission, Social Book marking
- · Maintaining Keywords Rankings
- · Develop marketing initiatives to expand customer base and to optimize sales
- · Design and produce marketing collaterals; lead messaging strategy across communication touch points including websites.
- · Weekly and Monthly rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing
- · Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- · Google Analysis and strategy planning
- · Ability to strategically plan SEO activities
Skills & Experience Required:
- · Should have complete knowledge of Google Adwords (PPC)
- · Sound Knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Minimum 2 years work experience)
- · Savvy with social media monetization strategies & approaches to market on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & LinkedIn
- · Excellent verbal and written skills
- · Good knowledge of all Google updates
- · Good knowledge of Sales & Marketing Funnels
- · Knowledge of Web technologies like HTML, JQuery, automated emails etc
- · Basic knowledge of paid campaigns (PPC, CPM, CPC etc)
- · Very good verbal & written communication skills.
- · Team Player & Strategic thinker
- · Flexible to change and adapt
- · Mix of creative and analytical capabilities
- · Good copy and visual storytelling capabilities
- · Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics
Interested candidates can call to fix up the interview or can walk-in directly to the below mentioned address.
Company:- Animon Live
Address - C-130, Second Floor, Naraina Industrial Area Phase 1 New Delhi - 28
(Nearest Metro station is Naraina Metro Station, Landmark-Café Coffee Day / Computer Junction)
Start Solar is an Australian based company and has years of experience in developing solar... solutions, project management, innovation, finance options and helping the development of the local industries. In India too, we have the capability to manage any kind of system and installation and lead all our projects to fruition through the highest standards of performance and service quality.
We at Start Solar India are committed to helping everyone receive an uninterrupted supply of power at the most reasonable rates by harnessing the power of solar energy and making it easily available. Our aim is to provide energy even to the remotest and off-grid parts of India – this we believe is our greatest strength and driving force. We intend to remain among the most trusted solar power company’s in the country and globally geared by years of experience and an unrelenting dedication to customer service and quality. Read full description