SEO Analyst will be responsible for executing the strategies that will contribute to the traffic, brand and search rankings of our end advertisers in North America & APAC. SEO Analyst will focus on 3 key areas: improve keyword position, web traffic improvement & conversion optimization. This role interfaces with internal customers as well as client facing teams based in USA & New Zealand.
* Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
* Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordrination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
* Conduct competitive analysis, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and other SEO related activities
* Post Blogs received from the Content team as per the agreed timeline with the advertiser
* Suggest Blog Topics based on keyword research and competitor analysis
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
* Rewrite Titles & Meta as well as H Tags placements as per guidelines given by Client Facing Teams
* Perform a combination of on-page and off-page activities or techniques.
* Perform Site Audits using Google Analytics and Raven Tool for the book of campaigns assigned
* Publishing monthly diagnostic reports on site performance, on-page & off-page tasks completed using Google Analytics and Raven Tool
B Tech/M Tech with at least 2 years of experience in any industry & excellent communication skills has keen interest in creating his/her career in SEO can apply.
Working Days: Monday - Friday + 01 Saturday (per month)
Shift: General Shift (9.30 am to 6.30 pm)
* Passion for SEO and Digital Marketing
* Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines
* Good written and verbal English communication skills
* Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word will be an added advantage
* Experience with SEO Tools: Google analytics, SEO Moz, Google Webmaster tool, Bing webmaster tool, Screaming Frog, Link analysis tools, competitor analysis tools and keyword research tools.
* Proven experience in implementing link building strategies
* Should have basic knowledge in handling HTML/CSS and WordPress websites
* Aware of google Algos and its regular updates and able to work in sync with google guidelines
* Experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytics
ReachLocal (NASDAQ: RLOC), our mission is to help local businesses all over the world reach... more local consumers online. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, CA, we have over 68 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, and Brazil. Read full description