The USM Health Agency will have following responsibilities :
1. Acquiring new health agents on a regular basis. Licensing and tracking activation of the same regularly.
2. Handling the health retail product.
3. Maintaining relationships with the health agent / channel partners and intermediaries.
4. Coordinating with other departments such as U/W, Claims, & Operations.
5. To meet agents, Lead Providers, intermediaries on a regular basis and maintaining records of the same in a planned manner
6. Training & motivating the health agents to qualify contests and thus bring in incremental business.
MTC is one of India's leading global HR Consulting firm specializing into multiple facets... of HR, Knowledge Services-Trainings & Assessments & Consulting. MTC started operations in 2007 with a vision to set new benchmarks while delivering on niche turnkey assignments in the industry. With time we have evolved to cater to a diverse set of clients spread across different geographies. We constantly strive to maximize our client's ROI (Return on Investment) and work on increasing the top line (Revenue) of the client's business by delivering the best. MTC has reached out to an array of clients with functions such as Recruitments, Consulting & Knowledge Services through its team of young & dynamic professionals.
Our specialty includes turnkey assignments and setting up teams from the scratch. With a wide spectrum of services we are catering to different geographies including:
* Pan India
* APAC Region: Asia Pacific- Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Hongkong, Middle East, Dubai, China etc.
* EMEA Region: Europe, Middle East & Africa : Permanent & project based hiring across industry verticals.
* US & Canada: Staff Augmentation, Permanent and sponsored candidates through our International Arm: Mount Technology Consulting Inc. across all Industry verticals.
Read full description