Engineering is what drives Fareportal. We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receives over 100 million visitors annually.
"Avoid daily sanity & regression by QA through automation
- Daily Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing"
" - Should be able to understand & enhance entire framework and work independently (creating and updating script) with innovation and out of the box thinking.
- Should be able to gather entire domain knowledge.
- 100% automation of Sanity test cases for Vacation & Car.
- 50% automation of regression test cases.
- Maintain 100% Capacity Utilization at all times"
1. Should have good knowledge of C#
2. Minimum 3 yrears of experience in Selenium WebDriver.
3. Should have experience in NUnit framework.
4. Experience in E-Commerce is plus.
5. Sound adaptability for creating & updating script in existing framework.
7. Exposure to SCRUM / Agile
8. Good communication skill
FAREPORTAL's success, as the most innovative travel technology company, is a... result of talented employees who think outside the box. We continue to look for talented individuals who want to excel in their areas of expertise. FAREPORTAL provides an ideal work environment for highly motivated and team-oriented people. Employees enjoy the ability to utilize their skills at a fast-paced technology company focused on the travel industry, headquartered in "Silicon Alley" in the heart of New York City.
We offer an attractive compensation package. We offer excellent opportunities for your creative ideas to blossom within a supportive teamwork environment.
If you are interested being part of a team which is helping reshape the direction of travel technology, we Look forward to hearing from you.
Read full description