• Lead the QA function and manage the 3rd party requirements
• Develop and execute the QA and software testing strategy
• Responsible for creating test strategies for all the projects in portfolio based on standards and best practices
• Responsible for all testing deliverables and ensuring deliveries are properly tested, taking into account functional, regression, load and system test
• Lead continuous improvement efforts by identifying improvement areas, reassess and challenge, standardization needs, identification of automation opportunities
• Lead the planning and development of quality controls
• Oversee creation and maintenance of test cases in line with Product, Technology and Banking requirements
• Produce analysis and reports in connection with the testing
• Contribute to the development of new tools and internal processes
• Promote and enforce the uses of QA and QC best practices
• Accountable to communicate Product quality level before any external delivery and stop delivery if quality standards are not met
• Report status of progress of testing through daily, weekly and other reporting mechanism to upper management
• Report defects in the defect management system and ensure the status of the defect is tracked to closure, which will involve retesting of defects that are fixed by development team
• Perform Test results analysis post execution of testing and provide feedback on areas of improvements in code
• Ensure compliance to procedures and agreed policies
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (B.Sc./M.Sc.) or Computer Applications (BCA/MCA)
• 5+yrs of solid and diverse work experience in software testing
MBA Fahkro Group is a global innovation focused company with offices in North America (Silicon... Valley), South Asia (Delhi, India and Kerala, India), the Middle East (Bahrain), Africa (Mauritius), and South East Asia (Singapore)
MBA Fakhro Group holds stakes in companies with diverse interests across the world. These companies are united in spirit by their ideas towards business success – that success in business is achieved only if it results in improving the lives of customers by offering them superior long-term value, thereby maximizing their utility.
MBA Fakhro Group holds, at its essence, a sense of its commitment to give back to the community by investing a part of its profits towards improving the lives of the people of the world.
MBA Fakhro Group is owned by Mohammed Bin Adel Fakhro (Mo Fakhro), a member of the fifth generation of the Fakhro family business, a merchant family in Bahrain in the Middle East since 1888. The Fakhro family business tradition dates back to the great-great-grand-father of our Chairman, who started his trading business on Muharraq island, off the northern coast of Bahrain island towards the end of the 19th century. The skills of the trade were passed down over successive generations from father to son, together with the all-important values of hard work, honesty, and commitment to the community.
Today, armed with a young and ambitious team, MBA Fakhro Group has been able to rise from strength to strength by focusing on old fashioned business principles that have withstood the test of time.
Our Chairman founded MBA Fakhro Group on June 11, 2000, the day he graduated from Stanford University in California. The Stanford spirit of innovation drives our efforts to improve the lives of the people of the World. Read full description