- Should have good experience in Linux Device Driver development.
- Linux systems programming including Threads, Synchronization, IPC
- Good verbal and written communication including ability to explain technical topics well
- Should have strong C Programming & Data structures (Should have programmed on recent project)
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
-Very good proficiency in programming in C/C+
- Very good proficiency in Linux Kernel and Device Drivers development
Sasken, a pioneer in telecom R&D outsourcing offers a unique combination of... complementary IP software components, research and development consultancy and software services to leading semiconductor manufacturers, network equipment companies and global wireless handset developers. As a part of Sasken, you can look forward to charting the future course of telecom technology worldwide. A fast growing company, it offers you the chance to explore opportunities and pursue dreams. No wonder Sasken is among the top two companies to work for, as rated by the Business Today-Mercer-TNS survey of The Best Company to work for in India in 2004 & 2005. Here’s your opportunity to be a part of the Next Generation Technologies and shape tomorrow’s telecom solution. Read full description