You will be part of the System Integration team that is responsible for building Integration components for Seclore products.
- You will be responsible for designing, coding, reviewing, testing, bug-fixing different modules of the software product that needs to work seamlessly across different customer environments.
- You will work in an aggressive and technically challenging environment.
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications).
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- This is an excellent opportunity for passionate developers to work with a world class product development experience and deep understanding into various cutting edge technologies J2EE / Encryption / XML / LDAP/ Databases/ Internationalization etc.
Candidates should be very strong in the fundamentals of object oriented programming and design using Java and have a distributed systems background.
- A good hands-on knowledge of Java/J2EE/ STRUTS platform and databases is must.
- Knowledge of technologies and frameworks like XML, LDAP, Ant, Log4j, JSTL will be an added advantage.
J.J.India is a premier HR Services Company devoted to human resource management. The... organization's mission is to serve the needs of Corporate Organizations and Business Houses by providing them the most competent and resourceful candidates available for the development of their organizations. Read full description