- Development of new products and enhancement of existing products and tools solutions. Build and improve web applications and front end software components.
- Design and implementation of highly scalable multi-threaded applications
- Stay updated on latest trends and technologies in Java/JavaEE to build competitive products
- Explore and implement optimized methods for product development
- Devise and implement complex algorithms for critical functionalities
- Measure and improve application performance using various tools like Jconsole, JvisualVM and JMeter
- Design and development of map based web interface for location tracking and monitoring.
- Design and implement high quality HTML5 based, responsive user interfaces with emphasis on usability and response time.
- Use BI and reporting tools to design, implement / enhance dashboard and reports module.
- Ensure that the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered with designing and coding solutions
- Driving evaluation of any new technologies and been adopted into actual use for product development
- Write unit test cases, automation of test cases
- Consistently deliver work product(s) that exceed department quality metrics
- Participate in the development of technical specifications for products.
- Provide input to architects and product management on issues and concerns
- Support efforts to improve the existing software development processes used by product team
- Work collaboratively with QA engineers through participation in the testing process and review of QA documentation.
Our Tech Stacks include:
- Appreciation for Product Engineering.
- Experience with Agile development methodology - Scrum.
- Passion for delivering great product with simple intuitive powerful user experience
- Well experienced in markup languages like HTML, XHTML and XML. Experience in developing template based UI, browser compatibility issues.
- Primary Skills : Java, OOPS, JSP, Servlet, Spring (MVC, IoC, AoP), Hibernate, Multi-threading, AJAX, JEE, PosgreSQL+PostGIS and MySQL/MariaDB
- Good understanding of debugging and monitoring tools like Jconsole, JvisualVM, EclipseMAT
Nice to have:
- Well versed in concepts of JMS and experience in working with queuing solutions like ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ
- Experience working with Map libraries like OpenLayers, Google maps
- Exposure to WMS and compliant map servers like Geoserver or ESRI
- Driving and Mentoring team of Engineers to achieve product goals
Candidate Should Also Possess:
- Experience working in fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environments.
- Passion for the technology, high quality delivery and doing the things the right way.
J.J.India is a premier HR Services Company devoted to human resource management. The... organization's mission is to serve the needs of Corporate Organizations and Business Houses by providing them the most competent and resourceful candidates available for the development of their organizations. Read full description