· Analysis, Design, Development and Troubleshooting of ASP.Net web application.
· Knowledge and understanding of SDLC from Requirement analysis to User acceptance.
· Hands on experience in analyzing the business requirement, technical and functional requirements to develop the Web Application.
· Extensive Knowledge of ASP.NET with C# Web Application Development, Microsoft Report Viewer and Crystal Report.
· Extensive knowledge of the relational database concepts and Proficient in the data manipulation using SQL Server or Oracle 10g/11g
· Ability to handle a small team of software engineers and to work in a team environment. Will be responsible for day-to-day activity of the team
· Strong Analytical skills, communication, interpersonal skills, people management and presentation skills.
· Ability to interact with customers with ease and professionalism.
· Attention to detail and ability to work in tighter schedules and on different applications concurrently.
We are High Performance Team, we support your team and ease your work by helping you to hire... equally good employee as your company is. We ensure the new talent would be able to understand policies, procedures, process and thereby support your organization growth.
The HR Consultant supports our external customers through delivery of HR Consulting services and strategist The goal of we are apt in discovering the HR challenges, issues and opportunities of our clients through an in-depth discovery process
We have been retained by our clients for our Commitment and Trustworthiness as we have delivered our services at a higher standard at all the times. And our effort to fulfill our clients requirement is at utmost importance.
Our selection is process is robust as we ensure to select skilled, seasonal and efficient candidates to our client. We ensure at all the time proper Talent is acquired for our clients. We also advice our clients on Legal and Statutory Compliance as we are tied up with expert consultants available in the industry Read full description