Senior SFDC Administrator - Informatica/Apex (10-20 yrs)
Salesforce. com Certified Senior Administrator, Support Service Cloud Lightning edition, Integration and Migration, Manage Users, Data and Security, Build Reports & Dashboards, Training, work in Agile environment.
- 10 years overall IT Administrator/DBA experience.
- 5+ to 8 years of experience functioning as a senior (or only) Salesforce. com Administrator for Enterprise edition or higher preferably Lightning Unlimited edition (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization).
- SalesForce SERVICE CLOUD implementation experience in enterprise or higher preferably Lightning Unlimited license.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification (ADM 201) is a must.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator certification (ADM 301) is desired.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration and deployment etc.
- Proficiency with Salesforce. com data management tools including Data Loader.
- Develop and maintain custom reports, dashboards.
- Design and develop Workflow rules, Validation rules, Escalation Rules, Triggers, Web to Case, Email to Case, Email notifications etc to automate processes.
- Troubleshooting user issues, Maintain user Roles and Profiles, Security settings, Page lauouts, Access settings etc.
- Facilitate all trainings for new and existing users.
- Monitor Salesforce. com usage for compliance.
- Maintain security and backup for Salesforce. com data.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools (e.g. Informatica MDM) and Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) tools.
- Ability to set up environments on best practice SalesForce release methodology.
- Experience working with Apex, VisualForce, and the Lightning Experience a plus.
Leading in HR consultancy