Should be a subject matter expert in Security areas.
Should have required certifications in Security areas.
Should be well known in the industry for positions taken on key issues in Security
Should have developed or is aware of content creation process from idea generation, topic selection, commissioning of articles, proof reading, editing and delivering of content
Should have been either a consultant advising CIOs, or an analyst in a reputed firm writing CIO specific research, or worked in the office of CIO in a large organization.
Should have worked with business/ industry experts, analysts, technical teams in developing compelling content
Should have been an architect or subject matter expert in Security space.
Should be aware of major customer challenges in Security area, and know the recent regulatory changes/ requirements in Security
Should be aware of the top vendors and solution providers in Security, mainly in North America, India, UK and Australia
First hand technical understanding of various Security technology stacks, implementation experience of such technologies, hands on installation and solution building experience a definite advantage.
- 10 to 15 years of total experience
- Should have a flare for writing
- Should have presented in large forums and events
- Should have worked with market research firms in conducting primary research and gathering relevant data necessary for research
- Should have good analytical skills and is aware if the different research methodologies
Leading in HR consultancy