Senior SAP CRM Techno Functional Consultant
lead and deliver complex solutions in SAP CRM while adhering to best practices. He should be able conduct client workshops, liaise with consultants and
customers based onsite. Write functional specifications, possesses excellent communication skills and is able mentor juniors.
SAP Configuration in CRM Sales, Service and Marketing
CRM Base Customising, IC Agent,Middleware
defining integration scenario
implanting CR (Change requests)
designing technical solutions
Minimum 5-6yrs of SAP experience and at least 5yrs in SAP CRM
o Very good knowledge of SAP Configuration in CRM Sales, Service and
o CRM Base customising, IC Agent, Middleware
o Very good knowledge of integration with ECC
o Deep understanding of SAP architecture, including Oss notes and
o Exposure to defining integration scenarios, Web Services, ESOA
o Deep programming knowledge in SAP CRM, Web UI, SAP CRM
Backend, SAP Workflow, SAP ABAP and debugging skills
o Has a good understanding of SAP ASAP and Agile methodologies
o Has completed at least 3 E2E project implementations including
o Preferable: Industry exposure in Public Sector & Retail
o You have a flexible approach to work with excellent time management
and organisational skills
You should possess excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with
customers and consultants.
o A self-starter and result oriented, and ready to take up stiff challenges to
keep up with this fast growing and ambitious company.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 10,00,000 - ₹ 18,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis