- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Judges the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Work closely with our clients in delivering the solutions and act as the primary escalation point for technical enquires related to existing and new Salesforce enhancements
- Participate in day to day business as usual activities, including but not limited to bug fixes, feature analysis and data analysis.
- Release and Environment Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Work on new development initiatives, as well as bug fixes and enhancements of the existing SFDC solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members; onshore and offshore.
A leading HR consultancy in Noida.