• Only 10 + years experience RF Electronic Engineer able to supervise team of engineers should apply
• Company deals with production & testing of RF instruments & technology
● Ability to test wireless devices, equipment’s & projects independently
● Evolved as a production supervisor of RF equipment and products
● Production planning & scheduling activities in coordination with Factory Manager
● Demonstrate the ability to ensure production quality & standards (QC planning)
● Good Understanding & working experience of RF technology & equipments is a basic criteria
● Responsible for the development and management of the Engineering Change Notifications Management Process ensuring efficient processing of ECNs resulting in cost-effective change.
● Responsible for Bill of Material for drawing.
● Responsible for concept generation, and evaluation of new RF equipments and technologies.
● Designing, Implementing, Testing of RF equipment’s & devices for functional error and applying solution to resolve errors
Brij Systems Limited is India’s leading independent provider of mission critical data &... communication solutions and bespoke system integrator based on latest technologies.
We are armed with 22 years of experience in providing consultations and solutions. Our clients seek our expertise to conquer complex technical challenges, which require innovative solutions and technology for mission-critical applications in areas such as national security, intelligence and defence. Increasingly, the demand for our services and products are driven by priorities including the on-going global war on terror and the transformation of the Indian military.
Read full description