This candidate will be responsible for quality of distribution facilities and products under distribution and it will need 20-30% travel to distribution facilities in Myanmar.
Responsible for developing and implementing Good Storage and Distribution Practice as well as Good Quality Risk Management System in accordance with International Standards.
Coordinate GXP training documentation and system tasks for new and existing employees, including management of the GXP training matrix.
Lead and coordinate the document control function to ensure version control, traceability/logging, and location/security of documents, including electronic (and paper, if applicable) archival/systems management.
Responsible for the daily flow of documentation through the facility, will ensure that all documentation nonconformance are investigated and corrective actions are developed and implemented in a timely and efficient manner
Ensure, through continuous monitoring and auditing, all processes downstream and upstream of the distribution operation are conforming to approved policies and procedures. This effort will be coordinated with other related department managers.
Initiate SOP revisions as needed to assure compliance, continuous improvement of overall operation.
Conduct internal audits of processes, systems and procedures and conduct root cause analysis for area of deviations and implement corrective and preventive actions timely to prevent recurrence.
Responsible for Operational Excellence and/or ASQ certifications, Change management, Risk based management, Project management tools, Process flow diagram and process map, Supports the evaluation and Investigates and assesses the impact to deviations that may occur during storage or distribution of products or during the administration of quality systems. Performs trend analysis to monitor quality system performance.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description